Cost of living comparison between Wilmington, Delaware, United States and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.939 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥443,185 ($4,264) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)