Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.962 JPY / ANG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥260,979 (ƒ 4,145) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥244,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (about 2 hours ago)