Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.688 JPY / ANG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥243,657 (ƒ 4,015) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)