Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.272 JPY / ANG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥242,278 (ƒ 3,954) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥234,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 2 hours ago)