Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.784 JPY / ANG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥282,410 (ƒ 4,498) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)