Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.231 JPY / ANG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥430,592 (ƒ 6,704) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)