Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.548 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥408,541 (€3,280) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (35 minutes ago)