Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.745 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥305,550 (€2,337) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥272,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (36 minutes ago)