Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.384 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥375,892 (€3,175) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)