Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.027 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥448,990 (NZ$5,541) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)