Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.742 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,348 (元11,310) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)