Cost of living comparison between Weifang, China and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 15.509 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,079 (元21,089) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)