Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,052 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.981 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥318,197 ($2,842) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)