Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,860 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.386 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥365,170 ($3,249) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥270,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (44 minutes ago)