Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,209 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.497 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,697 (7,388 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)