Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.292 JPY / NAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,756 (26,864 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)