Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.295 JPY / NAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,027 (26,647 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (40 minutes ago)