Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.779 JPY / NAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,332 (23,163 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)