Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.696 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,894 (11,803 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (38 minutes ago)