Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.647 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥313,141 (11,326 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)