Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 JPY / SDG *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,393 (31,840 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)