Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.672 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥188,850 (2,791 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)