Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.487 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,320 (2,940 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)