Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.937 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥353,460 (руб 182,487) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)