Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.598 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,120 (R$ 9,736) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)