Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.953 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,273 (R$ 6,720) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)