Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.291 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,786 (R$ 6,482) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)