Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.894 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,780 (руб 114,961) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)