Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.663 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥368,194 (руб 221,450) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)