Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.871 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,794 (руб 131,909) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)