Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.947 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥390,625 (руб 200,634) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)