Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.897 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,000 (руб 121,218) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)