Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.385 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥249,831 (€1,931) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)