Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 JPY / BYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,467 (35,541,212 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (41 minutes ago)