Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.327 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥236,191 (17,723 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)