Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.600 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥426,693 ($3,723) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)