Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.231 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,542 (44,794₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)