Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17470 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥393,641 (CH$2,253,300) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)