Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.501 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,571 (€1,636) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)