Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.026 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥282,979 (€2,418) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £700 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)