Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03907 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,449 (COL$8,482,412) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)