Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03558 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,507 (COL$5,355,022) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)