Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.842 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥338,423 (Mex$ 57,932) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)