Cost of living comparison between Viljandi, Estonia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.125 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥305,898 (€2,704) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (30 minutes ago)