Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.380 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,539 (€1,816) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)