Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.610 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,132 (€1,626) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)