Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.211 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,261 (€1,663) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)