Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.530 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,715 (€1,907) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)