Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01396 JPY / LAK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥354,074 (25,356,538 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)