Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.122 JPY / SCR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,062 (32,268 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)