Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.778 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥253,480 (C$2,888) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (20 minutes ago)