Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.313 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥283,527 (€2,143) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)