Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.251 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥407,139 (€3,386) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)