Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42785 JPY / HUF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,273 (552,230 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (25 minutes ago)