Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43093 JPY / HUF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,749 (512,262 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)