Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.323 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,621 (R 25,906) in Vereeniging.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)