Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.119 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,664 (3,368 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (about 1 hour ago)