Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.985 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,895 (руб 165,188) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)