Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.990 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,308 (160,471 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (18 minutes ago)