Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.153 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,928 (93,771 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (12 minutes ago)