Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.176 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,754 (99,594 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)