Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.151 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,147 (88,860 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (41 minutes ago)