Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.956 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥293,010 (149,797 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)