Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.083 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,769 (99,747 ден) in Veles.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)