Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.269 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥395,177 (kr24,291) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (33 minutes ago)