Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.535 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥393,866 (31,421 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)