Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 JPY / LKR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,663 (288,075 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)