Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.729 JPY / LKR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥293,981 (403,047 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)