Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.800 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,603 (19,579 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥235,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)