Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.464 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,304 (20,964 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)