Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.490 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥291,811 (21,631 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥268,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)