Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.611 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥415,845 (32,974 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)