Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.409 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,407 (3,003 лв) in Varna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)