Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.550 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥377,795 ($3,387) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)