Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.128 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥240,394 ($2,244) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)