Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,232 prices entered by 614 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.947 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,030 (C$3,237) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥258,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)