Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,939 prices entered by 560 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.648 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥238,000 (C$2,685) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)