Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,523 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.830 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥393,866 (C$4,873) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)