Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,688 prices entered by 518 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.552 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥257,058 (C$2,903) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)