Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16764 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,895 (CH$1,365,401) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)