Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16881 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,506 (CH$2,105,989) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)