Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18039 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥241,461 (CH$1,338,513) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)