Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.892 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,982 (€1,979) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 2 hours ago)