Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.355 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥269,986 (€2,040) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (40 minutes ago)