Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.508 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥282,868 (€2,201) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥268,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)