Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.818 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥383,845 (€3,075) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)