Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.654 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥258,158 (€1,946) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥254,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)