Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.610 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,659 (€1,856) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bissau costs 1,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 13,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)