Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.548 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥376,566 (€3,023) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)