Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.030 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥254,288 (€1,986) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)