Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,083 (184,300 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)