Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.965 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥290,953 (Bs 26,535) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)