Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.089 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥316,098 (Bs 28,505) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)